Tuesday 1 August 2006

I want my 'net!

*throws a tantrum* I want! I want! I want!

Anyway, about an hour ago I did something extremely stupid or something rather smart... only time will tell.
I've nothing to lose anyway (perhaps my so called self-respect, but if you don't reach out to the stars when it feels approriate it's your own problem).
(Though, honestly speaking, I'd prefer rather smart as it'd provide pleasant possibility...)

Otherwise

Life is going on in its slow pace. Cleaning up, piles of laundry and cross stitching.
Boys have found new box to sleep in. It's quite entertaining when any of them sleeps in A4 sized cardboard box, but Neko (6-7 kgs, not the smallest kitty around *ahem*) takes the cake.

And no sign of my Silkweaver parcels. *sigh* I need them to soothe my mind... or then I'd like to know one thing, but.... AAARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment