Saturday 12 August 2006

Recipe Exchange

I almost forgot! How senile of me...

During my offline time I received a parcel from Natty who was my Recipe Exchange sender, and lookie what she sent!

       
She sent me the loveliest pillow with apple pie recipe and in addition to that cheery tea towel and recipe book. ^^

And as you are curious to know the recipe anyway, here it comes:

    Apple Pie

    3/4 c. sugar
    1/4 c. flour
    ½ t. nutmeg
    ½ t. cinnamon

    Mix. Stir in 6 c. sliced apples. Turn into 9'' pie shell. Dot with 2 t. butter. Sprinkle with 1 t. grated lemon peel. Cover with top crust. Bake at 425 (editor's note:F) for 40- 50 min.

When it comes to doing my share I made two mug cozies for CatherineMichèle, but as I was already freaking out with sending after deadline I forgot to take picture of them! (But they looked good noticing that design for the cozies was all mine and it was first time I ever made such things.)

And I sent her a recipe for:

They are good, btw. Nothing with that much grease and sugar can be bad.

Talking of parcels, I'm really missing that other one from Silkweaver. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment