Tuesday 15 August 2006

mondaysabitch; Mortality

Day late, but still...

Memento Mori
  1. How comfortable are you with the idea of your own death and mortality in general? Does it bother you to think/talk about it?
    I can't prevent dying, can I? So, it's one of the facts of life I just accept. I just hope I can stay in here quite a while annoying people.

  2. How would you like your remains to be handled? Would you prefer to be buried, cremated, etc., and why?
    Buried. Actually I have no reasonable base on that want...

  3. What would you like your funeral to be like?
    Small, only those people who cared about me. I don't like the idea that someone who has despised me when I lived tries to buy good self-conscience by acting against one real colours just because. They can pay a homage, but it can be done quietly.

  4. What was your first experience with death?
    I think it was my paternal grandmother, but I've to admit I don't remember that much about it - and to be honest, her death wasn't devastating because I was actually afraid of her...

  5. How would you prefer to die, and why?
    Fast, peacefully, being hold by beloved one.
    I don't want to be alone when I die, even less in pain or suffer long.

No comments:

Post a Comment