Wednesday 16 August 2006

Over one, wetness and... exchanges!

After drooling after Ami's latest finish I've been thinking of something, which I've, admittedly, thought before, but now the thought came back... How about stitching Ezmeralda's House over one?
The idea is really inviting, but my practical side has its opinions on stitching my first over one on 40 count (I've never stitched on 40 count, not even over two). And I'd like to have visible texts, as there are some nice little details which give depth to whole design, and according to the advice in leaflet they won't be visible - or they'll be, but unreadable (I can imagine how teeny it'd be).

Though, my mom has birthday and I could experiment with her birthday card...

Rain

Finally we had some decent rain! According to wild rumours there hasn't been decent rain in here since June (apparently not after I took the jet plane), and you can believe it, trees are drying out...
And I noticed something interesting yesterday: day time has gotten two hours shorter since I came back, which was about a month ago. 120 minutes in 30 days... do I see autumn coming? (Though, I love it. Dark seasons suit for my style. Peaceful, sad and made for solitude. Just me, cats, cup of tea, music and candles... ah. *gets dreamy*)

But anyway, I'd have used decent thunderstorm, my head doesn't like current conditions that much.

Exchanges

Previously mentioned Crazy Cat Lady Exchange is officially in progress. I got my partner's info today and I think I'll have to do some browsing in net to get some ideas. I think I may justify some shopping in next week, in case I find something nice from somewhere. *grin*
Actually I already have something in my mind (I already sent an enquiry about it to one store...) - of course I won't tell what, but let me tell you that it'd be just perfect one...

And like that wasn't enough... I signed in to Scissor Fob Exchange (both exchanges are arranged at The Robin's Nest). My excuse was "I need a fob for my scissors, and it's quick one as it's so small..." Anyone heard that before?

No comments:

Post a Comment