Thursday 24 August 2006

Shopping makes the world go round...

  • September: Sapphire (Small)
  • Jasmine
  • And something I won't reveal because it's supposed to become an exchange item...(Though I think I need to be prepared to stitch something else, just in case...)
Pretties! (My mind degrades after a good shopping spree...)
(Now I just need to remember to convert the bill from $ to € and pay back to my mother (as I used her credit card).) Anyway, those two were clearance items and way too beautiful to be left all alone in big, bad world.

Story behind Jasmine

If you've remember one design in my wishlist_additions and add Jasmine to that you may deduce that I'm victim of undying love for 1920's style... I've just always loved the style of that period (and actually it's odd in some sense as my other secret whim is... days of corsets. Maybe it's all about being contradictory. I really don't know)...

Btw

Panda's deadline isn't actually deadline. My mother said that if I can't make it before my brother's birthday she'll give it to him as Yule gift.
Which is good, though I try to finish it before his birthday.

And btw, my inner stitcher has been pampered by my mother's and aunt's praise. It's difficult to be this talented (*giggles*). ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment