Sunday 27 August 2006

Tad early: Goals for September

It's ninth month soon... New Year's eve was in last week, and you're saying it's almost September already?!
For reason or another I had no actual goals for August, at least not that I had blogged about them, so I'm just placing new ones.
Now let me think...

  1. Stitch as much Panda as possible (preferably finish it).
  2. Stitcher's Tools SAL at EMS BB; keep on blabbering, and stitch at least Small Needlebook.
  3. Stitch at least half of Jaffa.
  4. Stitch, finish and send Crazy Cat Lady Exchange item in time.
  5. Finish first part of Alter Echo.
  6. Stitch mother's birthday card.
  7. Kit Ornament Exchange ornament.
  8. Stitch-A-Thon at The Robin's Nest
  9. Decide design for Scissor Fob Exchange.
For some reason it seems to me that my goals are mostly related to exchanges and stitch-a-longs.

No comments:

Post a Comment