Wednesday 30 August 2006

I've been hunting for suitable layout for my LJ (being way too lazy to do one myself) and I found something quite pretty today... and it's for Smooth Sailing, style which I just love.
It's just a bit bright, even though it reminds me of those few weeks with Bloggish's Masala (that orange, simple one I had in end of July) and Masala wasnt' that bad, Bloggish just lacks all those nice features SS has.

Otherwise... Exchanges!

As it doesn't contain any stitching I signed up to Guess That Theme Secret Pal exchange at EMS BB.
Idea behind this exchange is that sender decides a theme and sends parcel worth of ~$10 to one's secret pal. And when SP receives one's parcel one has to guess the theme sender has got in mind.

Actually I've already decided the theme and packed the envelope even sign-up won't be closed before 5th of September... though I need to recheck it when I get my partners name.

No comments:

Post a Comment