Friday 11 August 2006

Another meme; Ten years ago, and today.

You could say I'm not in the mood of doing anything (and that I'm slowly browsing trough blogs)... This one comes from lyssophietje.

  1. How old were you?
    If I say I'm born in 1979, do the maths (yes, 17 and 27).

  2. Where did you go to school?
    1996: Savonlinna School of Arts and Crafts.
    2006: nowhere.

  3. Where did you work?
    1996: Nowhere, financed my survival with student allowances (for housing and studying) and support from my parents (from my mother mostly).
    2006: Nowhere, living with tax payers' money (do we see a pattern here?)...

  4. Where did you live?
    1996: Officially in Espoo with my mother, but actually I lived in Savonlinna.
    2006: In Vantaa.

  5. How was your hair style?
    1996: Short and dark purple or black.
    2006: Nothing has changed.

  6. Did you wear contacts?
    No in both cases.

  7. Did you wear glasses?
    Yes to both.

  8. Who were your best friends?
    I'm a loner. I have rarely had a best friend.

  9. Which of your pets were still alive?
    Ermh? How are you supposed to answer to this? Should it be something more like Did you have any pets then, and do some of the live still?.

  10. Who was your celebrity crush?
    I don't do celebrity crushes.

  11. How many piercings did you have?
    Same piercings in my ears I've had last 18 years.

  12. How many tattoos did you have?
    None to both...

  13. What was your favorite band/singer?
    One more applies in both cases answer: my taste is too broad and I have never been actual fan of any band or artist. I just like music.

  14. Had you smoked a cigarette?
    Yes to both.

  15. Had you gotten drunk?
    Yes on both cased.

  16. What did you want to be when you grew up?
    Uncertain to both as I want to be too many things... or actually I'm just interested of too many things.

  17. Looking back, are you where you wanted to be in 2006?
    Ermh... How could I have been where I wanted to be in 2006 in 1996?
    In 1996 I was where I wanted to be: away from my family, living on my own. In 2006 I am where I am and I don't actually know where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment