Tuesday 15 August 2006

Last entry was for venting purposes, but fact is that I've my doubts considering my suitability to any social communication, even less to dating and that sort.

I realised why I love blogging. I really need to get emotions out of me, just for my sake. I tend to pile everything in me when I get upset, and it'd cause problems with my physical being during time.
Though they seem to cause problems nevertheless, my back and joints ached last night like hell. And now I have a headache because I stayed up early (5 am), though it was worth it. Stash drooling with co-stitcher is always good way to spend time - and add few things to your wants.
So, cross stitching is also a life saver, if you're not mood for stitching stash shopping (even window one) works always when you are upset.

Talking of shopping... after getting my ePassporte Visa I realised that I can get eBay account now, and registered. It's my luck that the card is prepaid, I'd be in big troubles otherwise.

Btw, I think it was Marlene Dietrich (I may be wrong though) who said: Man is interested of a woman who's interested of him, but sometimes it feels that it also works other way round (and every way in between. And sometimes it doesn't. Life's fantastic. ).

The official quote

"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment