Wednesday 23 August 2006

mondaysabitch

Random Joy

  1. What kind of salt and pepper shakers do you have?
    I'm not sure do I actually have any...

  2. What was your first word? (Or if you don’t remember, what do you think it should have been?)
    It was something usual, mother (in child lingo, of course, and in Finnish) very possibly.

  3. Do you own Crocs? Do you ever find yourself judging people wearing Crocs?
    Hey, those look like clogs. Anyway, I think this is difference between pop culture between Old and New continent. I've never ever heard of Crocs before now...

  4. What was the last book you read?
    Same as it was in meme before, Sanjay Nigam's Transplanted Man.

  5. How personal is the stuff you write about on your blog?
    Very personal. Even personal enough for some people having problems about it as I blog about people in my life too. If you can't take it, just don't read my blog. Easy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment