Thursday 31 August 2006

Ngh...

For some reason my body's temperature control has gone mad. It could be migraine based, but my muscles and joints hurt... I just can't understand where I've got cold from. (I don't even barefoot anymore, and even it's almost 20°C during daytime I dress to way colder weather (I found this nice black cardigan from my wardrobe..).)
And due the aching I have spent most of my time yesterday and today lieing (it's interesting: Semagic's dictionary wanted to correct this as lying, but the dictionary I use offers form lieing which is IMNSHO much more logical - even though I know that lying is commonly used, but nevertheless it refers, in my mind, to act of telling a lie) in bed, with cats, reading and I actually finished other one of those books I bought while ago. I've to say that those 20 cents I put in Morag Joss' Half Broken Things (though I disagree with the category it's placed in Wikipedia - I'd say it's drama) was best investment I've done in years. The book is really good.

When it comes to stitchy part of life

I've managed to stitch a bit now and then when I've felt good enough to sit, and even it's just one area of certain colour it's always a bit closer to finish.
Actually I can sense getting better, as I'm itching to start with my Crazy Cat Lady Exchange piece - even it's not one I meant to do I'm quite pleased with my choice ad I'm quite sure it'll turn out beautifully.

And thanks to pain I was awake last night and made a little deal with Angela, so in nearish future I'll have piece of linen and some DMC's Variations from her - unless USPS' machines still like the taste of stash.
I just hope that is not the reason why my Silkweaver parcel has been on its way for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment