Monday 14 August 2006

Memecy; MM

And time for our regularly scheduled lunacy...

Monday Madness

  1. How many "people" pictures do you have displayed in your house?
    3.

  2. How many times a month/year do you rearrange your furniture?
    Depending, once or twice (in a year).

  3. Do you check your email every day? If so, how many times a day?
    Depends on an account. My main one goes trough filtering program so I check it when I happen to be next to computer. Blogging account is checked when Gtalk tells there's something to check, and one my other Yahoo account is checked when YIM tells me to.

  4. How often do you generally look at a clock/watch on any given day?
    Depends on a day, and my need for current time.

  5. How do you handle telemarketer phone calls?
    "I'm not buying anything, have a nice day. <click>" (Though one smartypants called me in one Saturday morning after wild night out and I wasn't that nice....)
Btw, you can officially state that I'm mad. I gave my blog url to N. just few minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment