Friday 18 August 2006

On a more serious note

Partial re-run

"...No matter the outcome, having felt love you will never feel the same. It may scar your heart and soul and leave you only memories of yesterday or it may cause every day of your life to feel like there is no need for tomorrow. But love is worth it. It is worth the risk. For all in life, it is the on risk worth taking."
No particular reason, I just stumbled upon that entry few days back and that part of it has been on my mind since.

I've had this feeling quite some time already. In some days I forget it, some days I can't forget it even I'd like to... Feeling of certainty over something I dread. And something I can't understand...

Coming winter will be hard one.

And the reason why I don't understand it is: I am not depressed. I don't have any signs of being depressed (excluding those ADHD specific similarities). I just know even I have no base what-so-ever for that feeling. And it's kind of scary.

But fear not. I'll go trough it my head up high even I may stumble quite badly on my way.
I'm quite sure I get something good out of it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment