Tuesday 22 August 2006

This wonderful silence in my head. This lightness of my heart.
They both will soon fade away, but I cherish this moment, I cherish the thought that life can be simple.

Before I came, before I left home, I gave a little push to something which may lead to something good, but which may also fade away as fast as morning mist. But it's not up to me at this moment what will happen next. (Fact is that it bothers me, but I know that I've done the best I can at this point.)

I thought few things during the weekend and I think I'm entering in new phase of my life. Had some realisations about me and life, and now I feel much more peaceful and complete.

I'm not going to settle for just anything, I'm worth much more than just 'good enough'. I've tasted life as I've wanted it to be, and I want to taste it again - for the rest of my life.
Even poison can taste good when you're thirsty, and it may help for a while... but I don't want to poison myself, not when I know there's fountain of clear water somewhere. I just need to find it.
You learn to appreciate something when you don't have it, and I'm going to remember my lesson even it means being thirsty now - I'm a believer, I'll find my pond.

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment