Thursday 10 August 2006

Solitude with teflon and lemonade making

I was configuring HP, (just in case the modem has several suitable little holes and I can get both computers connected,) opened Firefox and decided to read those entries FF has cached from my blog... Remember this?

It made me think little twists of my mind. It wasn't just the situation, it is one part of my personality, desiring solitude that is.
As an example: I met N. (that mysterious 46XY I've mentioned) twice during two days, and even I enjoy his company (N. being good conversationalist etc., and I've to admit that there is physical factor too *cough*) I love to be alone.
(Actually we planned yesterday that we'd meet in Friday, but as it occurred him today that he have to go to U.K. tomorrow because of his job it won't happen. The point is that it doesn't bother me even it is not pleasant thing in certain extent. (Though he 'threatened' to take me away from the cats for a non-defined weekend (There were some plans to actually go to Eastern Europe for few days, but apparently that has been discarded as we haven't discussed about the issue since I got offline (some sign of nerdiness I'd say)- at least I'll have less cat related problems. *grin*). I won't complain if he does as he'll pay and... ah well... I think it'd be great fun in many ways. *grin*)

When life gives you lemons make lemonade...

Taking notice to what has happened to me during this summer I am actually quite happy at this moment. It's all about making the best of what you have.
Some grains of sugar...

  • During last five months I've met two men with great brains (Wolfie being also the kindest person I've ever met). (Something has happened to Universe as this sort of things never happen in rows... *giggle*)
  • I've heard sentence 'You're so beautiful' during last 24 hours (and my shallow self likes that very much).
  • There are individuals who make me believe in myself as an intelligent lifeform.
  • I've been told that I'm exceptional Finn because I understand jokes told in English (apparently I just happen to know mostly people who understand English well as I know I'm not that rare creature - advantages of being influenced by nerds), and what makes it even better is that I'm able to contribute, continue with the joke.
  • My wonderful friends miss me and my blogging.
  • I may get online tomorrow.
  • I just ate box of strawberries without any problems. (*burb*)

Teflon

I think I said something? Even I'm not involved, just seeing someone... and fact is that we 'met' week after I got back Finland (even we met in person few days later).
'Whoops'.

At least I can say that I know myself. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment