Wednesday 2 August 2006

They should come and take me away, ha-ha...

I blame on my odd brains on having scent hallucinations (I'm not getting into that sort I sometimes have during migraines), and sometimes they can be rather entertaining, but sometimes... Some time ago I came from shower and went to kitchen to get another cup of coffee (Brainamp should shut oneself up. We don't need Mike and the Mechanics right now ("...she pours herself another cup of coffee....")) when I felt a scent of a man. Question is how, why and what for as it was seemingly impossible.
There's no males around here (cats don't count), nor have been since... too long ago?
I haven't put any perfume yet, and my shower gel or shampoo doesn't have that sort of scent (though I realised few days ago that my shampoo (chocolate and vanilla) and shower gel (coffee and chocolate (do we see a pattern here?)) smells like Bvlgari (explains why I liked W's scent *grin* (I'm beginning to think that it (editor's note: failure of us) was all just being too similar in 'wrong' things))) nor they have strong enough scent to survive that long on my skin - and I'd have recognized them.

Sometimes I do question my sanity. Though I know it's most likely connected with my migraines etc., as (sometimes) I've visual hallucinations during migraine attacks and I reason them with problems in blood circulation. I see no reason why these wouldn't be from the same source.
Actually I'm getting on the sane side... when I was a kid it was common for me to hear someone talking to me even I knew that person in question wasn't even in the vicinity...
And to sound cruel I think it was good that I kept my mouth shut about those. No one knows where I'd been after telling Hey, I've hallucinations. I sound crazy enough even now. (In some cultures I'd be shaman because of all the things wrong with my brains. Interesting thought.)

But enough of public self-humiliation for now. Ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment