Monday 21 August 2006

787; Customer service and SAT

Countdown has begun, again.

When it comes to customer service...

ABC Stitch Therapy has new fan. Me.
Ok, I'll say that in the end of next week (as I still remember how long it took from previous order to reach shipped status), but... I sent an email enquiry yesterday considering certain design I need for Crazy Cat Lady Exchange (at The Robin's Nest) - as I didn't got a reply from first place from where I asked about it - and they answered in three hours! And they placed an order to get it in their stock, so I'll make an order when I come back from my mother's cottage (note to self: ask for her Visa number (I don't have time to load my prepaid)).

Notice that it was Sunday anyway (and we have quite some hours between)...

SAT

Due lack of sleep (I need my eight hours per night, period) I was generally

    [ ] awake
    and
    [ ] interested
whole Sunday, and in addition to that it rained frogs... Therefore I didn't reach my goal, but still I got some stitching done and that is always good. (Though fact is that at the moment I have nightmares of different shades of light grey... *grin*)

Anyway, from this

to this

And as I'm going to my mother's cottage for three days I think I get some serious stitching done over there.

See you in Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment