Tuesday 29 August 2006

Stitching is dangerous, you have time to ponder...

Thinking of it, what does single person need in addition of four devoted cats (sometimes I have this odd feeling that they love me just because I feed and worship them) and good ONS or two? (In addition to Sew And So I think I've fallen in love with Wyndham Needleworks.)

Stitching, of course, but that's obvious, isn't it?

Plants

I think my other chili has drinking problem. It has absorbed about litre of water today, and it hasn't even been sunny (nor warm) day. Though that silly plant is blooming again so it may explain its thirst... Crazy little thing:

       
Yes, I admit... I've been playing with my camera today. And even I say it myself that latter picture is actually quite good. I really like that contrast between clay pot and chili's flowers and raw chili peppers.

Tea

I've found The Tea! Twinings' Green Earl Grey is something... ah! Usually Earl Greys are a bit stuffy, but this one.. it may actually taste like bergamot as it reminds me of good lemon flavoured tea (not that I had ever drank good lemon flavoured tea), and as bergamot is citrus fruit (according to Wikipedia)...

But I'm off to stitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment