Monday 21 August 2006

Monday Madness; It's Life

This week's questions come from Jan

  1. Would you shave your head for any amount of money? If yes, how much?
    I've been playing with thought of shaving my head for years and would be more than willing to do it if someone would actually give me money out of it! (Hey, money for new stash is always good!)

  2. What "whacky" thing might you do for a large sum of money?
    First define what you mean by whacky. (Isn't it wacky?)

  3. What do you think is a "large sum of money?"
    Any amount I don't have. In general large sum of money is in my case anything over 50 euros.

  4. Do you watch "reality" tv shows?
    I don't even watch TV....

  5. If so, which do you watch and in what order do you prefer them? If not, are there any you may consider watching?
    No, see previous answer. And I can name only one reality TV show due my dislike towards staring the TV, so I really can't say.

  6. Which reality show have you thought about participating in? Why?
    Repeat after me: none of them.

  7. Share one thing you would like to do in life but have not yet done.....think about why you haven't done it and share if you wish.
    So, will mundane things do or does it have to be something 'fancy'? I'm still having my complaining mood so if you don't give definite questions I won't reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment