Saturday 26 August 2006

799; Stitcher in panic

Well, I haven't heard anything from ABCST considering my order, so I panicked (I should email them and ask, I know) and put plan B on practise. Now I'll surely have suitable design to stitch for my Crazy Cat Lady exchange recipient no matter what - and I also know how to finish the design which will end up stitched (taking that ABC's parcel will be sent during weekend).
So, in theory I've no worries, but you know how it is... when something goes wrong it goes wrong with style.

Pictorial notes

chanda_m and Jenna, you aren't only ones who wait for the better pictures - I do too! I've been planning to get new, better digital camera for so long, but they happen to cost money... I prefer to spend my euros to stash, as surprising as it is, but as bits_2_whole allows me to pay that camera in parts and it's used which equals cheaper (and I know how to use it)... you got to love nerdy sisters. (And improved picture quality in my blog may be good for her eyes too. *grin*)

Anyway, the camera is with my father at the moment and I should get it in Sunday or Monday... I can't wait!

But now... off to stitch something I can't share with you guys as it's a gift. I decided I need instant gratification, and it's actually a bit late so... no more excuses needed, Panda will rest (actually I haven't even unpacked it yet..) and I'll get a change to play a bit with over-dyed floss. (Mean thing, aren't I? *grin*)

No comments:

Post a Comment