Thursday 10 August 2006

SBQ; Storing Hand-dyeds

This week's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Ami and is:
    "For those of you who use hand or over-dyed floss, how do you store it?"
In a drawer of little chest of drawers bought from Ikea. Simple, and it works as long as my hand-dyed storage isn't very good.

In other news

I purchased Seasonal Dragons from Patternsonline with... credit card of my own.
Thanks to ePassporte I'm able to buy things from stores it wasn't possible with Electron. They do take small fee from transferring money from your bank account to your card, but I think it's worth it anyway.

Anyway, draggies are just suitable size for RR being ~51x51 stitches. I just need to purchase few blending filaments... and beads... and that fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment