Friday 11 August 2006

Yesterday I realised how different we were and are. How good it actually was that he 'had to find himself'...
What makes it dreadful is that I can't even remember why I fell in love with him.

For reason or another it seemed to me that yesterday when topic of conversation had passed phase 'How was your trip to Thailand?' and when he had really realised what was my reason to go there, that I wasn't crying my eyes out because of him (quoth the raven: 'Nevermore') and actually loved someone after him... he got poisonous. Nothing I said was correct or there was something to notify about.
Does he really think he can crush me? And does he really think I'm stupid enough not to be able to do the maths from things he said? He had to be very aware of Wolfie and the type of that relationship as he confessed he read(s) my blog. Mental wanking? Sadism? What?

It pisses me off, because in the beginning of our conversation it looked like he had matured during past months... some things never change, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment