Saturday 26 August 2006

800; Randomly tagged by chanda_m aka. six things you didn't want to know about me

To celebrate the infamous 800th entry snowprincipessa proudly presents... a meme!

    Once tagged by this entry, write a blog entry of some kind with six true random facts about yourself. Then tag 6 more people.

    1. I despise people who use bad grammar, chat based acronyms (like "u") in written communication just out of laziness (you can usually say if someone makes mistakes because of dyslexia). But then, I'm a member of grammar_nazis.
    2. I may be only reason for my mother to be alive today and not being strangled to death by my father. (I was 12.)
    3. I've little mole in my left pointer toe; that toe is one of my favourite parts in me, just because of that little beauty-spot.
    4. I used to dislike mango, nowadays I love it.
    5. I lived alone 1½ years while I was still married. (I'd left Dan then if I had had guts to do so....)
    6. I won't get contacts because I look better with glasses.
And then, you can consider yourself tagged if you're not in following list, but poor tagged souls will be
  1. Angela
  2. Ash
  3. bits_2_whole
  4. Jenna
  5. RĂ³sa
  6. Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment