Friday 11 August 2006

Nameless meme

Stole from hyper_kiwi.

  1. Elaborate on your default icon.
    Found trough Google's image search with search phrase Forest Fairy. That is one of the main reason to use it as one translation for my name is forest fairy... I also like the colours, and the fact that she creates life trough her hands.

  2. What's your current relationship status?
    Single (as in meaning not in a relationship), kind of seeing someone.

  3. Ever have a near-death experience?
    I almost drown when I was kid (at least I lost my conciousness during lack of oxygen), but I wouldn't call it as NDE as I can't remember anything but darkness.

  4. Name an obvious quality you have.
    Obvious in what sense? Visible, or something most people say I am?
    I breathe therefore I'm alive. I am therefore I think. Usually it's more or less either one.

  5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
    Surprisingly I've nothing playing in Brainamp.

  6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
    - - -

  7. Who will cut and paste this first?
    Person who does it first, duh.

  8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
    I don't recall such thing.

  9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
    No, I'm not watch type.

  10. Do you have anything pierced?
    Ear lobes.

  11. Do you have any tattoos?
    None.

  12. Do you like pain?
    Define "pain". I've noticed that depending on circumstances it can be actually quite pleasant, assuming that one knows what one does (kinkiness is catchy, see). But if we talk of unwanted sensation of aching, slashing etc. I don't.

  13. Do you like to shop?
    Depends. Cross stitch stuff, books etc. definitely, but in general I don't.

  14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
    Can of hair spray and some ice cream.

  15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
    Grocery bill.

  16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
    N.

  17. What is on your desktop background?
    Laptop's: Original and my actual desktop (modified by yours truly). Looks good with XP's Silver theme (modified for user friendliness though).
    Desktop's: This adorable cat, picture found from Pam Kellog's blog. One of her cats.

  18. What is the background on your cell phone?
    Unicorn. Apparently I've removed it from the PB it used to be in, so I can't share it at the moment.

  19. Do you like redheads?
    In what sense? I've no reason not to dislike someone just because of the colour of their hair, do I?

  20. Do you know any twins?
    Three pairs.

  21. Do you have any weird relatives?
    Question being: do you have any normal relatives? Anyhow, allow me to quote Napoleon XIV's The Nuts On My Family Tree:

    "I take off my hat and burst with pride
    When I recall the things they tried
    Their classic bits made such history
    The nuts on my family tree
    "

  22. What was the last movie you watched?
    Theatre: Silent Hill (while I was in Bangkok).
    Home: The Magic Sword: Quest For Camelot.

  23. What was the last book you read?
    Transplanted Man by Sanjay Nigam.

No comments:

Post a Comment