Sunday 13 August 2006

Confessions of a Stitch-A-Holic and window shopping

  • I'm itching to start with next Silhouette (finally), but I can't allow myself to do so. (Because it's already 13th of August and I haven't stitched even half of the Panda I can't allow any breaks for myself, even I know it'd be good for keeping my stitching spirit up.)
  • I've ordered WDWs for Ezmeralda's House.
  • My next S.E.X. will happen in Sew and So and will be something I've planned to buy over a year now... and it'll happen as soon as possible.
  • After stitching on 36 count stitches on 28 count look humongous.
  • I find it difficult to stitch on very light coloured fabrics...
  • I'm a Stash-A-Holic.
  • I've reorganized my living room according my stash's needs.
  • I'm getting very fond of the idea of over-one even I've never even tried it.
  • I've already corroded one needle black while stitching Panda (talking of bitterness *grin*).
Aww, dragons! ^^

I kind of lost myself in Sew and So's site while drinking my morning coffee... anyone remembers what I said about getting addicted to dragons?
And with new tag (snowprincipessa eLJay) I'm able to archive my to-be-added-to-wishlist designs/kits/stuff in here before I get my hands on homepage tweaking again (it should be redesigned anyway)...

  • Summer's Magic
  • Cookie Dragon
  • Red Dragon Bookmark
  • Dragonlets Birth Sampler
  • No Late Knight Snacking
  • Dragon Alphabet
  • Dani the Stitching Dragon
  • Dragon Knot Bookmark
  • Midnight Hunting
  • Noon Basking
  • Dawn Awakening
  • Ouroborus (I've been drooling after this since I first saw it years ago.)
  • Just a Little Peace & Quiet
  • Messy... But Mine (Mentioned before)
  • Dragon Virtues
  • A Dragon's Tea Party
  • Not Forgotten
  • Gemstone Dragons
  • Here Be Dragons
  • The Snowball Fight
  • Dragon Of The Winter Moon
  • Dragon Of The Summer Sky
  • Earth Dragon
  • Air Dragon (kit)
  • Water Dragon (kit)
  • Fire Dragon (kit)
  • Why Hoard Gold?
  • Wish Upon A Star
  • Sleeping Dragon Sampler
  • Blackwork Dragon
  • Mystical Dragon
  • Lans The Guardian
  • Dragon Lake
  • Dragon Heart
  • Legends Of Dragons
  • Celestial Dragon
  • The Guardian (kit)
  • Moon Dragon

    Others...

  • Noah's Alphabet
  • A Wizard's Quilt
  • There's Magic In My Needle
  • The Phoenix
  • Creatures Of Myth
  • Griffon Welcome

    Fairies! (Thanks to surname... *muttering*)

  • Fantastical Visions
  • Lunar Fairy
  • Dew Drop
  • Aurelia
  • Blue Moon Faery
  • Woodland Faery (As USPS destroyed the one I've.)

    Do we see certain attraction towards more complicated designs (excluding Dragon Dreams ( ) patterns)?

    And in other news

    I'll be offline from 21st to 23rd of August as I'm taking the cats with me and going to my mom's cottage. (HP will follow me, so there'll be entries after I come back.)
    Main reason is to show her how to assemble her loom - and check if she actually has other loom in one of her storage rooms (I saw parts of certain type of loom when we were checking the places after she bought the house (2004).) - and possibly we can even have the change to prepare them to be used (though that depends on can we have a loom from somewhere, or at least suitable yarn as she has 'looming device' (My professional vocabulary sucks) IIRC). As said, it's handy to have a weaver in a family (but not cheap, as she's paying the gas and keeps me fed).

    And talking of cats, could somebody tell me how it's possible to sleep in position like this?

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment