Tuesday 8 August 2006

It doesn't really matter....

The strangest thing happened to me today... I had a date ('Oh mi gosh' and other suitable expressions (though it was same person as last time)), and I even had fun, which wasn't strange, but when I was sitting in the bus on my way home I got SMS from him with sentence "I am not sure if I want to get in to a relationship now" and the odd part... I replied "I'm not certain either do I want to get into a relationship now"... This means that I'm ready to have no strings attached what-ever-it-is, as we do enjoy company of each others anyway.

Note to self: never meet divorcing/divorced males. *grin* (Note to self: never meet anyone. It leads to problems. *grin*)

Actually this was interesting turn as I was just thinking about this few days back, and I wasn't sure how to act because I'm not into hurting anyone, but I also know I'm not completely ok yet.

One fact is that someone is playing with fire in here, and I'm not sure is it him or me.
Other fact is that you'd actually deduce interesting things of that first SMS... but I think I should shut my inner shrink's mouth for now and get into shower. (And remember to send him details of how to get here tomorrow. *grin*)

And as you may have guessed, no sewing for tonight. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment