Thursday 24 August 2006

795

Heard in train, child and his mother talking, topic yours truly:

    K: It's not allowed to come in here without shoes!
    M: Yes, it isn't, but we can't say what other people do.
I really wanted to ask the mother to show me the law against walking barefooted in the streets, or the rule against barefooting in public transporting, but I managed to control that impulse... Oh, the ignorance. (It may not be wise, but it's not forbidden in urban areas...)

Otherwise I have had relatively nice day, though my account balance disliked my minor shopping spree - but I got black curtains for living room! They'll look good with those red ones I've in (t)here. And new lamp shade for bedroom, though it might look good with my living room curtains which would mean that I need to purchase lamp for living room and just decide to use the shade in (t)here... anyway, thingies I needed, and I actually got them quite cheap (and I got some magazine boxes, for my stitchy mags, too).

And... I got my flosses from Wyndham Needleworks! Happity!

No comments:

Post a Comment