Thursday 31 August 2006

SBQ; Sharing is caring

Today's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Carolyn and is:
    "How do you share your finished pieces with others? Do you frame them, scan and/or photograph them, or do you have another method that you would like to share?"
Even I caught the bug about 5½ years ago I've been into cross stitching only about 16 months, so there aren't that many finished items to talk about, but...
I take pictures of my finished pieces no matter will they end up in feared box of Finished-but-unfinished-items - when ever I remember to do so - or will I frame/ finish them right away. Then I just spam my blog with the pictures. (I do have actual photo gallery too, but it's seriously outdated and I think I'd actually consult bits_2_whole a bit over the issue of gallery software (as she has one in her server already we might come out to an easy and neat solution).)

When it comes to finished items in my household I keep them visible when ever it's possible (I've to protect them from cats anyway), for example my needlerolls (both of them) are hanging in end of the living room bookshelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment