Wednesday 16 August 2006

Autumn is in the air

At least according to sudden image I got in my head while sweeping the floors. Combination of jasmine incense, jazz and the light made me believe, for a moment, that it's autumn and it's grey and rainy outside - which is quite far from truth, sun is shining brightly (even at the moment).

And I have to admit that I begun to wait those dark, grey, rainy, cold days when best thing to do is stay inside and stitch. Autumn, can't you come already?!

It's called Exchange-A-Holism

And I so swore I will reduce the amount of exchanges... Just signed in to Ornament Exchange at LBBB. Send out day is 1st of November so I have enough time after other exchange deadlines (and as I have almost decided what I'll stitch..).
And it reminded me of the fact that I could stitch ornaments for my parents in this year too - well, at least to my mother.

Linky

Talking of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment