Monday 28 August 2006

Because I am mad: Monday Madness

Monday Madness

  1. Do you do dishes by hand or do you use a dishwasher?
    Both. Dishwasher doesn't scrub and therefore can't wash everything clean. The reason why I just love my dishwasher is that when making chicken pan gets greasy, and I *hate* washing that sort of stuff by hand as most dish liquids just don't remove all the grease (it may feel clean, but when you touch the surface... yakkity!) so I prewash them in dishwasher and after it I scrub them by hand.

  2. How many people have your cell phone number?
    Don't know.

  3. Do you shower in the morning or at night?
    Both actually. I shower when I feel like I need it.

  4. Do you ever have a song 'stuck' in your head?
    Just ask how often...

  5. Do you pay your bills when they arrive, or do you wait until closer to the due date to pay them?
    Closer to due date - or after...

  6. Are you obsessive about anything in particular?
    Obsession is in the eye of beholder.

  7. What one thing would you say you have a zero tolerance for?
    Ignorance, ignorance being voluntary stupidity and lack of curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment