Sunday 20 August 2006

Memes again

Stolen from Ash (click):

  • Time started: 17:17 or 5:17 pm
  • Name: Snoop around and do the maths....
  • Single or Taken: Single edition
  • Sex: Yes, please.
  • Birthday: I've one, yes. In July.
  • Siblings: Two elder ones.
  • Eye color: Greyish blue with brown circle around the iris.
  • Shoe size: 40-42, depends on a shoe.
  • Height: ~168cm or ~5''7
  • Innie or Outie: Ermh? Do this really mean bellybuttons as Ash asked? In that case.... a bellybutton? Does it bite?! O_o (Ok, innie.)
  • What are you wearing right now: Clothes. *evil grin* Corduroys and T-shirt.
  • Job: That sounds dangerous.... None.
  • Where do you live: At home, duh. *grin* Third rock from the Sun, Northern hemisphere.
  • Righty or lefty: Officially righty, actually ambidextrous.
  • Can you make a dollar in change right now: Will euros do?
Relationships
  • Who are your closest friends: I don't categorize my friends.
  • Do you have a BF or GF?: Relationships are bad for you.
  • Did you send this to your crush?: Are we 13 or something? No. And no crushes in my life. Crashes maybe. *grin*
  • Best place to go for a date: Depends on person to meet.
Favorites
  • Favorite place to shop: Net.
  • Favorite kind of pants: Black, straight legs.
  • Color: Black, burgundy, burnt orange, lime green... and black.
  • Number(s): Anything goes, I'm not picky.
  • Boys Name: Eli.
  • Girls Name: Oona.
  • Animal: A cat.
  • Drink: Water or coffee.
  • Sport(s): Horizontal mambo.
  • Fast-food place: I don't eat fast food.
  • Month: October.
  • Movie: Anything good.
  • Juice: Mango.
  • Finger: Pointing is so very rude... Index finger.
  • Breakfast: Coffee. Sea buckthorn yoghurt.
  • Favorite cartoon character?: Peep.
Have you ever..?
  • Given anyone a bath: Yup.
  • Smoked: I prefer not to set myself on fire, thank you for asking. *grin*
  • Bungee: No
  • Made yourself throw up: Yup.
  • Gone skinny dipping: Just ask how many times. *grin*
  • Eaten a dog: Not as far as I know.
  • Put your tongue on a frozen pole: Not on frozen one... *devilish giggle*
  • Loved someone so much it made you cry?: No. Love doesn't make you cry, missing does.
  • Broken a bone: Never.
  • Played truth or dare: Ages ago.
  • Been in a physical fight: Depends on aspect of fight. Yes.
  • Been in a police car: Never.
  • Been on a plane: Few times.
  • Come close to dying: Apparently yes.
  • Been in a sauna: Now, I'm a Finn... Make a guess.
  • Been in a hot tub: No.
  • Swam in the ocean: Yes.
  • Fallen asleep in school: I admit that. It was some designing class...
  • Ran away?: Nah.
  • Broken someone's heart: Possibly.
  • Cried when someone died: Yes.
  • Cried in school: Never.
  • Fell off your chair: Possibly. Can't recall though.
  • Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?: Cell phones anyone?
  • Saved AIM conversations: Not AIM, but others though. And I admit that my Trillian logs everything possible...
  • Saved e-mails: Yup.
  • Fallen for one of your best friends?: I've.
  • Made out with JUST a friend?: No.
  • Used someone: Not intentionally.
  • Been cheated on?: Yup.
What is..?
  • Your good luck charm?: Don't have any.
  • Best song you ever heard: I don't do that... categorizing. Next question.
  • Stupidest thing you have ever done: Define stupid.
  • What's your room like: Which one?
  • Last thing you said: Something to some of the cats, I presume.
  • What is beside you: Stash.
  • What kind of shampoo do you use?: Balancing. If you need to know the brand... can't recall without checking.
  • Best thing(s) that has happened to you this year: Meeting Wolfie, no matter what happened.
  • Worst thing(s) that has happened to you this year: "...no matter what happened" part.
Have I hads/ Do Is/ Could Is/ What ifs
  • Chicken pox?: No.
  • Sore throat: Yes.
  • Stitches: None as far as I know,
  • Broken nose: No.
  • Believed in love at first sight: I think I've. (Attraction at first sight is very much possible, though.)
  • Liked picnics: Nah.
  • Like school: Yup. Though it lacked challenge.
  • What schools have you gone to: Check my profile...
  • Eat a live hamster for $1,000,000: Why?
  • If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you: "What people"? Erm... that hurts, really.
  • Who was the last person that called you: My mother.
  • Who was the last person you slow danced with: Really can't recall...
  • What makes you laugh the most?: Witty humour. Sarcasm, irony...
  • What makes you smile?: Life.
Who is the last person..?
  • You Kissed?: N.
  • You yelled at: Can't recall.
  • Who broke your heart: *sighs* No one, love and shattered dreams did.
  • Who told you they loved you: Those who matter(ed).
  • Who is your loudest friend?: Ermh...
Do you..?/ Are You..?
  • Do you like filling these out: Depends... I prefer filling those memes etc. which don't need to be proof read while typing... *coughs*
  • Do you wear contacts or glasses: Glasses.
  • Do you like yourself: No. I love myself.
  • Do you get along with your family: Depends on family member...
  • Stolen anything: You think I admit that? *grin*
  • Obsessive: Depends on a view. To some yes, to some just passionate.
  • Compulsive?: Everything is so relative...
  • Anorexic?: Fortunately not.
  • Suicidal?: No.
Final questions
  • How many people are you sending this to?: So this is a chain mail(?)? (Where's my knight then? *grin*) No one. Let them grab it if they want to...
  • What are you listening to right now?: Orphaned Land - My Requiem
  • What did you do yesterday: I was alive.
  • Hated someone in your family?: I'd love definite and/ or logical senteces...
  • Gotten any awards: Yup.
  • What car do you wish to have?: -
  • Where do you want to get married?: Argh! Does that have any significance? I don't even have anyone who I'd like to marry, and when/if I do I really don't care where I get married...
  • If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?: Ermh... I wouldn't be me if I'd change something so... Though some scars could be less painful.
  • Good driver: I said something about sentences, did I?
  • Good Singer: *sigh* According to rumours, yes.
  • Have a lava lamp?: No.
  • How many remote controls are in your house?: Three, if I recall correctly.
  • Are you double jointed?: No.
  • What do you dream about?: I don't even begin with that list... *grin* But I love my vampire dreams.
  • Last time you showered?: In the morning.
  • Last time you took a bath?: Ages ago...
  • The last movie you saw at the theatre?: Silent Hill.
  • Scary or happy movies?: I love horror, but it's not scary... and too much of a good thing is too much so I'd say neither.
  • Chocolate or vanilla: Both.
  • Root beer or Dr.Pepper: Neither.
  • Mud or Jell-O wrestling?: Anything with gorgeous males in skimpy clothes... *grin*
  • Skiing or Boarding?: Neither.
  • Pizza or french fries?: Neither.
  • Fall or winter?: Both, thank you.
  • Silver or gold?: Silver.
  • Diamond or pearl?: Diamond.
  • Sunset or sunrise?: Sunset.
  • Sprite or 7up?: Don't drink soda...
  • Orange juice or apple juice?: If it's freshly squeezed I take them both. Otherwise orange.
  • Cats or dogs?: Cats.
  • Coffee or tea?: Both.
  • Phone or in person?: In Person.
  • Are you eldest, middle, youngest or only child?: Youngest.
  • Indoor or outdoor?: Depends.
  • End time: 18:16 or 6:18 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment