Monday 31 July 2006

Confessions of a bibliophile

You just got to love Finnish library system. After I checked my emails in library I happened to pass their books for sale stall (selling old and/or non-interesting (for general public) books is habit in local libraries, and sometimes you can find really good deals as they usually ask tops 1€ per book) and found two books (Spies by Michael Frayn and Half Broken Things by Morag Joss) in whopping price of 0.2€ per piece.
So, two new old books (they're barely opened deducing from their appearance) for me and 0.4€ to local library. I think I'm on the winning side in this deal.

Btw, I seem to get perverted pleasure from 'jumping' on the yard in my favourite skimpish (few cms above knees, quite giving collar and nice cut) home dress. (This makes my life much cooler so I'm just victim of weather and not having an air conditioning.)
I foresee angry glances from local female population as male population seems to like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment