Tuesday 11 July 2006

Random blabbering

Sometimes I wonder should I change my blog's name a bit (again)... I seem to have tendency to read it as My wife with the polar bears...

And it seems to me that I may get back my habit of using nail polish. I got manicure and pedicure in Sunday (and foot massage - guess who paid (I think I've said something about he being a sweetheart) it all?), and as my nails look good and even better with the nail polish (even my teeny weeny toenails)... I want more of this!
I just need to figure out how not to ruin the looks of my nails in one day. (Yes, it seems to me that I use my fingers quite much as nail polish wears off fast. (note to self: nail polish remover and bottle of polish?))
Any ideas?

(Hmm... nail polish. Polish person with nails (in every meaning of the word)? Catch Polish? *grin*)

Something makes me wonder... Someone added me to their friends list in Last.FM and as I'm curious little thing I did some research. Person in question seems to friend only females in about my age whose location is Thailand. It makes you think, though I'm not saying one has no right to do so. It's just curious. (Or maybe I'm just too practical because I add only people I actually know (and most of them I've even met (some sort of record for me, I think))... Hey, it looks better if everyone in your friends list has befriended you. *grin*)

No comments:

Post a Comment