Friday 7 July 2006

Gah, /me needs brains + AE update

I intended to go to bed almost early yesterday, but then friend of mine PM'd me in IRC and we begun to plan one forum meeting under Homecoming and falling from the walls theme, in honour of my homecoming, and it was almost two o'clock (am) when I got to bed finally. But it was nice. Actually we planned little something for autumn too... *grin*

I notice something odd here: I seem to have quite a few plans to be socially active (compared to my normal hermity self).
I've even offered to go with my mom when she goes to her lodge next time (in early August, I presume) as she needs some professional help. In other words: It's handy to have a weaver in family.
She bought loom (so she can weave carpets for her house) and she needs someone to teach her how to 'create warp' and how to 'build' the whole thing to phase where you just can weave - and of course she needs some tutoring in weaving too. (And there happens to be at least some parts of old loom in one of the storage rooms I need to figure out is there anything missing or is she proud owner of two looms.)
Anyway, it'll also mean that I'll see my relatives more or less (my aunt (my mom's sister) happens to live across the road), and I'll spend few days in same residence with my mother (not that we wouldn't like each others, but we both need quite much personal space).

So, what has happened to me? Am I getting extrovertish? (Maybe it's just temporary lunacy.)

Alter Echo

No comments:

Post a Comment