Monday 24 July 2006

Back to our regular blogging pace...

Or so it seems. Third entry for this day.

Greetings from customs

Firstly: customs postal office (where my parcel was waiting) is very well hidden, and airport area doesn't have the best of guidance... Got there anyway, after travelling around city.
And oh so wonderful customs officer tried to sound nice "I won't charge you this time..." even she knew very well that customs and VAT were under ten euros, which means that there was nothing to pay anyway.
(And for some reason it feels that my general appearance (black, black, black, crimson nails... all that) did it again... she looked a bit dazzled when I opened the parcel on her request. One person shocked, day's good deed done. )

Btw, JSC ornament issue (2005) is worth drooling... I want more of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment