Thursday 27 July 2006

SBQ; Never run with scissors

This week's

Stitching Bloggers Question

is dedicated to Toothy
and suggested by Von.
    "Many of us have a few pairs of embroidery scissors and some even have a "collection". How many pairs of scissors do you have? Feel free to share a photo of your favorite pair or pairs with us!"
In theory I've two pairs, but I don't have slightest idea where the other pair is.
Anyhow, my favourite ones are quite new addition to my stash, and they came from Yuko with a gorgeous biscornu.
They're perfect: sharp as h*** (I just cut my finger to their blades while taking picture), small, black(ish) and their blades are short enough to be accepted by most airline companies.

Oh, you want the picture too? Tadaa!

Cute, aren't they? ^^

And first progress picture of the Panda tomorrowish. Until then: Sweet dreams everyone, ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment