Saturday 1 July 2006

I would rather have had...

... one breath of his hair, one kiss from his mouth, one touch of his hand, than eternity without one. One.

Sometimes...

You dare to dream, and you crash into some twist of Universe.

We did.

Yes, we jumped and we crashed. Wolfie and I.

It just didn't work. After glorious start it just went... not stale, or bad... it just wasn't meant to be, it seems.
At this moment we just hope we won't learn to hate each others during these two weeks, as that's not what we want. We both remember why we fell in love with each others, how we lost our hearts so madly, so fast... And because we remember why, we don't want to end up hating each others.

You know, he is a wonderful person. And I want to keep that wonderful person around, to know that he exists.

And even I can't deny that my heart aches, for some reason it's not that difficult to let go. Let the love change it's way.
To be honest, knowing myself it has been surprisingly easy to accept the facts. Though I think that one reason for easiness of acceptance is that I know he wanted it to work as much as I did, and I know he's disappointed. We both are, but what can we do about it?

Sad? Yes, I am. Of course. But for some reason I'm also happy.Happy for the opportunity, that we took the leap of faith.
It'd have been much harder not to take the risk, and live with what ifs for the rest of our lives. At least for me it'd had been.

Sometimes the beautiful stories just aren't made to last. Sometimes beautiful stories have unhappy endings.
But what matters in beautiful stories with unhappy endings is that, in all their grimness, they give you hope. And human soul can't live without hope.

What can I say? I'm happy for the time it lasted. So... Thank you Wolf, for everything you are and for everything we had, even for that short period of time. You made the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment