Friday 30 June 2006

Amen to this - and this.

And no PINN yesterday, for two reasons

  1. SII transferred those euros to welfare even they were supposed to only take June allowances back... I've to consult that 'verdict' when I get back home
  2. As I thought, migraine. No headache before night though, but I was so dizzy... (read: laid on sofa whole day)
And that trip will be transferred to Monday, which happens to be my birthday, btw.
All those nice gifts I can give to myself...

Oh mi gosh, actually. I'm soon 27. I'm getting age crisis.

Yes, it's not that old, but... 27?! I'm almost thirty! I think I hear myself getting wrinkly. (I'm already cranky, and granniness won't happen in next few decades, it seems.)

And I really don't know what to do today. I've planned the temple tour for next week (I need to figure out how I get to there).
Maybe I should get to Tesco, buy that water and yoghurt we don't have (and some decaf instant coffee (oh yes, I drink decaf nowadays (wonderful way to drink coffee in the evening and still be able to sleep)). Instant just because cafetière's jug got broken for some reason and there's no replacement yet), and see about it then? (As it's very much possible that my head is not completely back in order yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment