Friday 2 June 2006

Which Classic Female Literature Character Am I?

Snatched from Bea.

(...from Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.)

Click.

Yup, that's me.

In other news I think I know what causes loss of appetite in my case: stress.
Economy crisis in other words. I've been quite a mess couple of days, and forgetting to eat hasn't improved my general feeling at all (yesterday would have been really bad day without certain news I heard from Wolfie, or without him in general).
Haven't been that cranky actually, but very tired and withdrawn.

I hate it when bureaucrats have control over my life, and I've no money. Had to borrow money from my father to pay my rent...
And no light in the end of the tunnel before next week. Keep your thumbs up that instance A processes my 'application' fast - though person who's job it is wont be at work before Tuesday...

And in addition to that I think I had one of my premonitions last night. It wasn't bad dream in that sense, or foreseeing destruction or anything like that (like they have used to be), but it was annoying.
I'll tell more about it in case one person contacts me in near future. Just to say 'did I say something about this?'.

No comments:

Post a Comment