Wednesday 14 June 2006

Before I get to bed...

I assure you, there's no need to be afraid. I wont abandon blogging for a month...
Thailand in general isn't most distant corner of the world (well, duh, Earth is kind of round), Bangkok even less. In other words: Wolfie has a broadband.
Probably I'm silent for 2-3 days (well, it's almost day's worth of flying to begin with and then... I think we may have things to do... ), but I hope none of you gets very bad withdrawal symptoms from me.

And then... there's over 680 entries in this little blog of mine. Plenty of reading in case you guys miss my blabbers.

Actually I'm quite sure that I don't understand completely what's happening. That day after tomorrow I'm taking the jet plane and that in Friday we finally meet. (Btw, 16th of June is exactly three months from the day we get to know each others. Interesting coincidence, huh? (Even sentimental little me booked the tickets I realised it hours afterwards.)) It has happened before though (when I went to Hungary for five weeks - as an exchange student), and I'm sure it'll hit me in Amsterdam plane (HKI - AMS (- AMS-BKK)).

In general:

  1. I promise to have fun.
  2. Christine, I promise to be good girl. (Isn't this the classic thing what you say to your mother before doing something... nice.)*grin*
  3. Jenna, as you see I'm heading to bed. Jet lag prevention... you know.
I may blog tomorrow, if I have time. And I promise to leave lift-off entry in Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment