Friday 23 June 2006

Hmph

I had plans for today, but now I'm not sure is it wise to go sightseeing... because my dear menses seem to be in town, week late though (Ok, since when my menses have been 'on time'? You learn bad habits quite fast, it seems. ), but I think I could blame on jet lag.

It's not that I were in pain (yet), but menses strain me even in Finland where climate is cooler and I tend avoid all sorts of physical strain as default when they begin... and as Thailand is quite much warmer country than Finland is...
The thing is that I'd like to go, but there's risk of being in pain and getting annoyed and irritated because of the lousy feeling and the heat. I'd lose the pleasure of exploring - and I don't want that.

Gawd, what to do? It doesn't look very promising...

    Friday Evening, June 23
      11am Noon 1pm 2pm 3pm 4pm 5pm 6pm
    RealFeel® 43° C 45° C 46° C 45° C 45° C 43° C 43° C 43° C
    Dewpoint 25° C 25° C 25° C 25° C 25° C 25° C 25° C 26° C
    Humidity 73% 71% 70% 68% 67% 66% 65% 65%
    Wind Direction NNW NW NW NW NW NW NW NW
    Wind Speed 0 kph 0 kph 0 kph 0 kph 0 kph 0 kph 0 kph 0 kph
    Precip Type -- -- -- -- Rain -- -- Rain
No wind, and RealFeel is quite high. Yesterday we at least had some wind to make it feel cooler. (Someone strolled around the vicinity to be able to locate herself on map. Six kilometres in 34°C/ RF 42°C. Crazy?)

Reason and Want are fighting at this moment.
Though I know I shouldn't strain myself just to avoid migraines (I've had one or two short ones, and I prefer to keep them away).

(Great, we have a power outage... Laptops can be a blessing sometimes, though router doesn't have any power... Ah, back again.)

Anyway, what I planned for today?
Jim Thompson's House. Clickety on link, and voilá. Doesn't it look quite nice place to visit? Because of the surroundings (though according to wild rumours the nearby khlong is on a bit smelly side) and the art collection. Not to mention the mystery behind J.T.'s disappearing.
And it'll also mean getting to know BST, as I need to get taxi to Chong Nonsi and get my little hiney moved with BST to National Stadium station.

[*Blogger moves on sofa suffering from menstruation cramps...*]

..So, no need to think anymore as I can't walk. "Yippee."

More later... nghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment