Monday 12 June 2006

24 h Challenge; friends only ;)

As I promised, here comes private show to people on my friends list.

Depending on the definition I made it and didn't made it.
My goal was to 'stitch the cup', but I actually forgot that there's steam in this design, and that I'm intending to stitch couple of biscuits to go with the cup... I guess that reason for my dementia was mainly this being my little puzzle: it contains parts from three different designs (when finished).
Anyhow, here it is:

Remember, it's an exchange item so shhhh.

And before anyone asks... yes, it's waste canvas. It's that dreaded piece which caused me dreadful allergic symptoms (as my latex allergy is very cross reactive one it dislikes starch plants like potato, corn and wheat) last summer. I've washed the starch off (last summer actually), so I can use the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment