Thursday 15 June 2006

See you in City of Angels!

They're coming to take me away, ha-ha...

Ok, they're not, but today is the day. Three hours from now I'm on my way to airport.
Wish me luck, keep your thumbs up, pray if you feel like it/believe it'd help, but do give me decent 'good luck kicks'! I'll need them.

I'll spend next umpteen hours (First lift-off is/should be 17:30 GMT+3, second one 20:45 GMT+2. Arrival tomorrow 12:25 GMT+7) travelling so you may not see any signs of me in next days - I may need day or two (or few) to adjust, but I promise to keep you updated!

And Ash, AE is travelling with me.
Though I've to admit that I packed all my stitching into my back bag. I've slept bit poorly last nights (I wonder why ) and decided to settle with a book. I really could use good night sleep, even if it's in plane.

But ta for now. See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment