Wednesday 28 June 2006

Alter Echo and stitching dilemma

As I'm still on my way to Land of the Awaken Ones (and Blogger seems to be acting up which means I can't update my testing blog) I can spend some quality time with my blog instead of thinking what to do today (though I think I know).

Nothing much going on in Alter Echo front, as you can see

Colours are bit off, but it looks good, even I say so myself, and I'm quite sure I'll love it when ever it's finished.
Which raises scary thought: I may become addicted to samplers... though, as I may have said in other medias, I'm not sampler person in general as they aren't usually anywhere close to my style. (Hmm... crazy idea: I'd design a sampler to my mom's house... Shoosh /me, you're getting crazy! *thinks* She'll turn 60 in three years... *slaps herself*)

Don't get me wrong, I'm interested of history in general and history of my favourite addiction (it's also an occupational hazard), but as I prefer logical arrangements and symmetry in general most samplers just wont do it to me.

Anyway, I think I can say I wont make my SWC goal. Anyway, I try my best and we'll see.

The Dilemma

I was stitching Recipe Exchange item yesterday and now I've a problem.
I'm stitching a pair, and my intention is to make them bit different, but still similar, therefore I've stitched one with regular DMC and other one with variegated and now... I like the variegated one much better, and in my way of thinking that means that I've to stitch one more (though two previous ones aren't actually finished yet), but I'm not sure, so...
My readers with LJ account (as none of you is participating that exchange), I'll ask you a favour... After this entry will be one with pictures, please share your opinions with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment