Thursday 15 June 2006

Parcel from Christine and SBQ; Cross Stitch Books

Christine has perfect timing! (Noticing that her parcel arrived just day before I get on the jet plane.)
When I went to check my mail box today I saw this little parcel under pile of advertisements (note to self: 'No ads' note to mailbox before tomorrow)... it was from Christine, who's my Adopt-A-Stitcher 'mother'.

First of all she seems to know my taste when it comes to art (but what doesn't mother know?). She sent me this gorgeous bookmark (picture is not gorgeous, unfortunately - pop to have a cup of coffee with Christine, and see better picture) inspired by Gustav Klimt's 'The Kiss':


And floss, as you notice. L3013 and L779 from DMC linen floss series, E135 from Jewel Effects and E3685 from Antique Effects.
Now I just need new WIPs. *grin*

And... being helpful mother she sent me address book to keep track of my stitching friends, and a journal - for which I actually found use when I saw it. It's made for RR log. Now I just need to participate to my first RR.

SBQ; Books

Today's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Angela and is:
    "How many cross stitch books do you own and how often do you use them?"
Hmm, I've to consult my pattern stash inventory.

[Moment passes...]

Eight cross stitch books, two others with cross stitch and/or needlepoint designs.
I haven't used them very much, but I'd say that I find something suitable from books more often than magazines.
And then I haven't stitched actively that long anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment