Thursday 29 June 2006

Here fishie, fishie...

Activity for today was Siam Ocean World, aquarium in Bangkok (it's 'under' Siam Paragon shopping centre, right next to Siam BST station (Does this sound like an advertisement or something?) which is absolutely wonderful, as even clueless tourist, like myself, can't get lost *grin*).
Huge place, I think I may destroy tomorrow there - and... in case I really am getting money from SII... I'll pop by at PINN's. (In case this funny feeling in my head don't turn out to be a migraine...)

Anyway, little pictorial tour for your viewing pleasure - all pictures in here.

Garden eels. Cute little critters, aren't they?

Forbidden fruits? Sea apples look rather delicious, don't you think?

Straight out from some horror movie... Spider crab. Cute little fellas, aren't they?
      

When I become rich, in about next week, I want this spesific aquarium in my living room...
     &nbsp

This was disturbing... Headless fisherman sitting over your head...

And because I love odd little creatures...
         

This would look good in my mansion...when ever I get one. *grin*
      

Sharks, pictures from underwater tunnel and some of it
      

   

Jellyfishes ^^
      

But, off to bed. I'm dead tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment