Friday 30 June 2006

SBQ; Used charts

This week's

Stitching Bloggers Question

was suggested by Cheryl and is:
    "What do you do with your charts once you've stitched them? Do you keep them or dispose of them? If you keep them, do you organize them in a way that is different from the way you keep your unstitched charts?"
I keep them. Should I say 'Of course I do!' as a natural born collector I just can't ditch parts of my collections, be it ditching broken coffee mug (ok, I do ditch those) or cross stitch pattern.
No, I don't organize them in separate place. I let them be with their old pals, in their old place - why confuse poor little charts when you have no need to?

Though... This opinion of mine may change during years, when once stitched charts are spreading around like a disease. But we'll see it then.

Quote of the day

    "It seems to me now that the plain state of being human is dramatic enough for anyone; you don't need to be a heroin addict or a performance poet to experience extremity. You just have to love someone."
    Nick Hornby: 'How To Be Good'; page 111

No comments:

Post a Comment