Wednesday 7 June 2006

Meme; Five things...

Christine tagged everyone so, here's my share:

    5 things in my fridge
    1. Coffee
    2. Milk
    3. Light
    4. Almost empty margarine box
    5. Chilies in oil

    5 items in my closet (In which of them?)

    1. Painting which should be reframed (thanks to Dan...)
    2. Old paperbacks (I'm intending to do something with them, I just don't know what)
    3. Electric grill (...yup.)
    4. Rodent travel box (I used to have rats)
    5. Ermm.... skeletons?

    5 items in my purse (Shoulder bag... when I'm using one.)

    1. Cell
    2. Keys
    3. Wallet
    4. Lip balm
    5. Palm

    5 items in my car

      1.-5. I have no car.

    5 people to tag

      Feel free to tag yourself.

SBQ will follow tomorrow, I've to mature it a bit - and I need decent daylight to even try to take pictures (just hope it'll be sunny tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment