Wednesday 7 June 2006

Preparation for SWC

Stitchers' World Cup Times, Issue 1 at cross_stitch
    Project: Alter Echo
    Materials: 36 count Zweigart natural linen and DMC floss (815, 841 and 902).
    Goal: To finish at least half of AE.
    Preparations made to-date:
      Fabric
      Floss

      Gridding
I've about half of the fabric gridded, and if I don't do it today/tomorrow I'll take it with me in Friday when we go to my aunt's birthday. I'll have plenty of time to grid during the trips there and back ([rant]...in case I get rid of this throbbing sensation behind my eyes. This migraine is completely stress based. It was already fading, but then I confronted one more barrier... ngh, I just so love it when officials have calling times, but you can't know about them before you call and get a bucket ("It's pronounced Bouquet." *giggle*) full of ice cold water on your face...[/rant]).

Recipe Exchange

I know what I do (hint: it's a freebie), on what and with what colours/flosses (stash is your friend), and how I'll finish it. Now I need to create pattern for the finish...

No comments:

Post a Comment