Tuesday 13 June 2006

The following items are forbidden to be carried in the passenger cabin of an aircraft...

...under European Union directives:

    --- Scissors with blades more than 6 cm in length
...but scissors I got from Yuko have blade of 4 cm, so I'm one happy stitcher.

Any guesses?

Yes! We have a date! Actually... We have tickets!

[Short intermission from our sponsors while blogger jumps on walls]

I'll leave Finland Thursday afternoon and will be in Thailand in Friday. One stop in Amsterdam (KLM).
Return date is 16th of July (so, I leave Thailand 15th).

Nervous? Just ask how much! Happy? Yes!

Wish me luck!

Comments on comments

Jenna, I'm not sure will my Electron do as plastic in Thailand, even it's supposed to be global, so I wont melt it. I'll take some cash.*grin*
But I wont promise not setting anything on fire while I'm in there... (And it seems to me that Wolfie may have a break, at least somethingone to distract his mind from work *ahem*.)

No comments:

Post a Comment